Challenge Rules for Artists and Vidders
1. You agree to create at least one piece of art or a vid to accompany one of the Big Bang stories.
2. Art can be of any type you wish: orginal illustration, cover art, photo manip, vid, etc.
3. Art or Vid can be of any rating you choose, provided that it is not more than one rating higher than your chosen fic. For instance, if the fic you choose is G, gen, you cannot make shippy art or rate higher than PG-13. You can always make G-rated or gen art for a fic with a pairing.
4. You will be able to post your artwork or vid at your livejournal or site one week after the challenge goes live
. We will host your art at the Big Bang site.
5. Art and vids may not be posted unlocked anywhere on the web, in whole or in part, before April 7, 2010. Posting to betas or regular small audiencing groups is excepted, but keep the numbers down.Important Deadlines for Artists
1. You must sign up by February 15, 2010
, when writers' complete drafts are due. Yes, that's a long time in the future, but we'd really appreciate sign-ups sooner rather than later; also, we will be advertising this post again before the deadline.
2. On February 16
a list of story titles and summaries will be posted for you to claim as prompts on a first come, first served basis. Once you have claimed a prompt, you will be given the author's name and you will be able to review the story draft for additional inspiration.
3. The due date for completed artwork/vids is March 25, 2010
. You must provide us with either a live link to the art or vid, or the art file itself in a photobucket compatible format, as well as a preview and a thumbnail sized image.
4. Your art or vid will be included on the House Big Bang website starting April 1, 2010
Copy the coding from the box below, and paste it into a comment. Then fill it out.
For example, your sign-up might look like:LJ username: queenzuluArtist/Vidder name:
ZuluEmail where we can reach you:
email@example.comWill you make art or a vid?
vidCan you make your art/vid for gen, slash, het?
AnyCan you make art/vids for House and House crossovers?
If I know the crossover fandom, then yes.Is there anything you absolutely won't make art for?
Only if there's no source!
We know some people will sign-up and not be able to meet the deadline or not find a prompt they can do. That's okay! Sign up! Take a chance. You never know what you can accomplish if you try!
Thanks so much for participating!
, and usomitai